Skip to main content

I am taking a GIANT Leap..!!

Guys thank you so much for all your support all this time. It has been an amazing journey in the world of FOOD. I have loved and cherished every flavour, every delicacy almost every time. LOL Just kiddin! But yes it was splendid sharing my food journey with you and after receiving so much love I have decided to take the next step.

I have officially decided to explore this beautiful paradise from a perspective not only limited to Foodies but as vast as it could be. I would be exploring the endless travel adventures, foods from across the lands and lifestyle we all want to live as planned but some how we ending up goofing it up. Even I would be goofing up but then that's what makes us human. As they say,
"To ERR is Human"
What's important is how do we stand back and live-up our own goof-ups in Life. That's the new theme of our page, my journey on how I fight back while enjoying the beautiful moments of Life. I am the Damsel ready to conquer my Distress....

So guys stay tuned for the official launch of our new blog...our next step...Meanwhile here's a little Sneakpeak. Enjoy Fellas..!!!



Happy Fooding...Happy LIFE..!!!

Comments