Skip to main content

All you need is a Cup of Coffee...!!!


"A lot can happen over coffee" this is a tag line you come across when you visit one of the India's most well known coffee shops, Cafe Coffee Day akaCCD. In fact to be honest, I won't be wrong if I say CCD introduced me to the mesmerising world of coffee. Until then all I knew was the home made instant coffee. 

Chapter 1 : College
My love for coffee began with the onset of my college days. My first ever visit to CCD along with a bunch of goofy friends, variety of coffees and a lot of chit chat. Gradually, it became our hangout place, smallest of the joys and biggest of the sorrows all shared over a cup of coffee. First crush, first date, parties, breakup & a lot more, back then CCD was a silent spectator to all the golden moments of our life.

Chapter 2 : Office
Post graduation, overcoming all the innocent teenage issues I stepped into the next phase of life. The first few days itself proved, that life till now was a mere trailer and the true movie begins now. The Race to Earn, the Corporate life, the juggle between Personal and Professional life, all of it was new. Gradually the role of CCD in my life changed as well, the familiar old college Adda was replaced by a meeting point, the gupshups were replaced by client meets, the fights and parties were replaced by endless workload, the books and assignments were replaced by laptop and files; All of this over a cup of coffee....Phew..!!

Fast forward to today, I gradually realised my love for food. I started visiting various new places in search for good food, started reviewing, snapping pics & a lot more. I even quit my job and am a successful entrepreneur. I penned down my first business concept while munching on some CCD snacks, planned and implemented the entire business setup while sipping a cup of coffee. Today CCD for me is a place where I catchup with my friends or have client meets or simply relax with a book in one hand and a cup of coffee in other.


A lot has changed over all these years, but one thing never changed.. my companion.. my Cup of Coffee. Truly...A lot Can Happen Over COFFEE...!!!

"Behind every SUCCESSFUL WOMAN....is a Substantial amount of COFFEE...!!!!"
- Stephanie Piro

Comments

  1. Until recently there was very little awareness for female hygiene. We are so happy to see peebuddy being a torch bearer in this domain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment